Friday, January 22, 2010

Music from the Fall of 2009

I used to collect my favorite songs off of the radio and buy a CD of them every year, but this year there has been so much good music, that I'm going to have to break down and buy them now, otherwise I'll have a massive purchase to make in June.

Probably another reason the list has become so long is that KBCO recently started allowing listeners from overseas to listen to their podcast, and so now, I've got WNCW from Asheville and KBCO, from Boulder that I'm keeping up with.

God help me if Pandora ever lets those of us overseas start listening...

The LIST

WNCW and KBCO Music

Todd Snider, Vinyl Records
Sam Bush, Circles Around Me (release in Oct)
Del McCoury, Take Me to the Mountains (new box set) AND Sweet Appalachia
Adam Stephy, A Broken Heart Just Keeps Beating
Guy Clark, Someday the Songs Write You
Steep Canyon Rangers, Sorrow Ain't Far Behind AND Turn up the bottle and drink it down
Robert Earl Keen, The Rose Hotel
The Sweetback Sisters, My Uncle Used to Love Me But Then She Died
Feelgood Factor, The Whole Church Should Get Drunk
Black River Killers, Blitzen Trapper
Jack Johnson Good People En Concert
Tut Taylor, Norman Blake, Nancy Blake Shacktown Road Shacktown Road
Infamous Stringdusters, hand my head and cry
David Rawlings, To Be Young (Is to be sad, is to be high)
John Forte's new album, style free
New Found Road, My shoes sure know how to get around
Keb Mo, Victims of Comfort
The Hagar's Mountain Boys. He died a Rounder at 21
Winsborro Cotton Mill Blues ???????????????
Barefoot, Don't Let Me Down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Video Feeds from my mobile!